Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I have not posted anything for over a month now. The feeling is uneasy. It is like the feeling of a man who is unfaithful to his wife (not that I have experienced something like it). Someone who has let the commitment weaken with time and other things that keep him away from his love. All the while his love cries silently wanting to be remembered and loved.

And today I read and reread my old posts and the comments I received. It made me happy. The comments reinvigorated my commitment for now and made me see that I love writing and I should peruse it.
So, I would like to thank all my readers. Your words are always valued. They encourage me and I would sincerely like to thank all of you today.




For My Share of GNH

  1. well written. Education is one of the core aspects of GNH; Good job dude. Well i am having a good laugh at myself, i spent the last three days creating my own blog and all i could put was numbers and money..guess education ruined me uhh and dude my page talks about discounts and rates for room and yours man its about giving out and sharing what you have and know..man mine is about extortion ahahahahha anyway must you have the wits and flow to write

  2. You have shared a very beautiful piece of your personal experience. It is enlightening that if you take the right view, simple things that happen in life on a day to day basis can be a source of happiness. Life is rich and only happiness can make it richer. It was very inspiring that few words spoken by one of your students humbled you deeply and you have had your share of the GNH for the day. I am with you in your humbleness. I am a happier father in the happiness of a son, his students, his school and his country.


    I am inspired by the initiative you have taken to start a journal of your life. You have begun a very profound journey - a journey of "giving" and a journey of "sharing". I would call it a voyage and happiness is a voyage.

For the story Dolaypangi Ashi

Amazing story.

For the story Becoming Bhutanese

Wow! Nobu, what a story! It was truly inspiring and interesting to read. Our youths should also learn to be more Bhutanese than Korean and get a grasp of reality rather than the illusory world. After all, we belong here. Even as I type this comment, many young children, especially girls would be engrossed in Korean serials and dreaming of going there one day! I don't have any problems with their dreams but they also should not forget their roots. A nice story indeed.

For the story A Face a Story
Sir, within three hours, if you can come with such wonderful story, i guess with more time and imaginations, surely gonna be a bhutan's chetan bhagat. i liked it la.I came to know about sir's blog thorough passu sir's blog post and since then following you.The way you all write simply inspires me. keep writing and keep inspiring la.
(feed me www.pemawangyel.blogspot.com)

For The Mobile Story
A very Interesting story. I was also worried as I was going through your story.
haha, I love the story. It makes me glad I didn't have to worry about mobile phones when I went to school ;)
Hilarious! Ha-ha! But even I can imagine how I would have felt if I was in his position. Well, I am just thinking how the things would have been if Dorji was a girl. Lol.


Interesting update Nobu Sir. :D
For My Size

Au Nobu, great piece. Thoroughly enjoyed it especially the Tom Cruise part and the part where you use your height to an advantage in demonstrating the students about the stuffs that they have never seen. Kudos for the great blog. Keep posting.

                                                          For Ode to My Nalaypem


I expect Nalaypem would be your wife, isn't she? I am awe-struck with this poem, in fact, overwhelmingly inspired. And I stay here, reading it, she is so lucky. She is your creative muse though. And I love to take a few lines from here: "...make me immortal with a kiss" and "you are far sweeter than frail Juliet, Far bolder than Portia and far beautiful than Helen."

So sweet. Oh, to have someone feel these words for me.
Novu, Written with a clear conscience and full of love and and care....i enjoyed reading it....keep posting more....


Ur last lines summed it up perfectly of how much u love her: "I love thee much.That I now wish to rise with thee or not rise at all." and yes, i also loved these lines: "If Shakespeare were to write a poem on you,He would have done so that it would make me envious.But he would have found no wordBeauteous enough to label you.For you are far sweeter than frail Juliet,Far bolder than Portia and far beautiful than Helen."

For The Jackal, My Friend

The incidents narrated are really interesting and humorous sir. Keep posting.

For Tata Cancer
People say, if you are unhappy with your life spend a day in a hospital, how true. These are the experiences that shape your life and attitude to life. These are the drama that awakens the soul in us.Many people go through this process and selfishly (though unintentional) keep the wisdom to themselves but you shared it and that's how we multiply the joy. Your narratives took me deep into your experience and I felt the pain.I have heard from so many people, upon their returning from treatments abroad, about how being Bhutanese means the luckiest thing in the world. 
My prayers and wishes for your ailing grandparent. May he gets well soon.

For Boys' Dogs
Sir Novu,


Nice post. We believe in life after death. We consider dogs to be living form closest-to-human life. We also believe they are the most intelligent animals. They have been helpful to humans ever since human civilization began.So feed them well. Its nice that your boys are letting them follow to the dining hall and not shooing them off.Enjoyed reading. Keep posting la. 


For My Riddle

Lol....in fact true!..:P


For New Principal 
reading your post....i remember my high school days...when my school got a new principal...he gave us some speech in mess and everyone laughed for some reason...and he said to u.."Infact you people got a big ass......."..lol
But in long run, he proved to be so good....:)

I would like to thank all of you, those I have mentioned here and also the others that I have not been able to quote here, for the encouragement that you have given me today. 
Thank You

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, Nobu. It's a pleasure to see my name featured in your commentator's list. :) Keep writing. Hope you are doing fine. Have a good day! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Langa, you have always been with me.

      Delete
  2. Glad to read your post after long time. It's what i feel, because i have been alys been expecting inspirational and thought-provoking posts. Keep posting, remain inspiring us sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherab for your encouragement. I hope I can renew my commitment.

      Delete