Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Tshorwa, PHSS Magazine

Tshorwa Vol. 1
Last year when every bhutanese heart was loaded with overwhelming feeling, Tshorwa was born. The inception happened last year because powerful feelings were afloat then. It was the most opportune moment. Tshorwa means feeling/s. Tshorwa came on the eve of the joyous occasion of the royal wedding. It enclosed my students' good wishes for our King and his new queen. 

Tshorwa Vol.

Tshorwa grew and yesterday we celebrated its second birthday. Tshorwa volume 2 was dedicated to our first democratically elected Government and was also dedicated to celebrating the 100 years of modern education in our country, The Sherig Century. It didn't receive a grand shower like it did when it was born but it was still received with a lot of excitement. Everyone in the school was happy that we managed to keep the creative enthusiasm alive in our students. 



"Reading and writing must go hand in hand, like Lovers"












9 comments:

  1. Happy second birthday for Tshorwa and wishing that it will continue to celebrate for many years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the good wishes Langa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one copy for me sir including 2011 version

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday for Tshorwa. I hope it keeps inspiring the writers to contrinute to Tshorwa and inspire the readers accordingly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Yeesi, your good wishes are important for me and my students. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  6. Hi Nobu, you can email me a couple of your stories after 28th November as I will be busy travelling till then. My email id is on blogger. I was unable to reply as there was no link back to your blog. Finally, I manage to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rachna, It means a lot to me. I hope I will not be burdening you much because I haven't written only four stories, some of them I have published on my blog. Thank you very much.

      Delete