Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Back to School

It's good to be back. Feeling my own presence in my class has made me realize how much I have missed my work and especially my students. I can not think of doing any thing else in my life, but teach. I can see my students have also missed me and that knowledge is very overwhelming.

This feeling makes me feel so fulfilled that I feel very lucky to own the feelings I have. I have been lucky to discover teaching and find satisfaction in it. It seems I was made or designed for this profession for I feel so comfortable in my class that to describe it would be like 'fish in water'. 

My friends worked hard in my absence, substituting my classes. I am very grateful for the support that they have rendered me, everyone should have colleagues like mine. 

But, now I have to do my part, dedicate my time and effort, for I have three class twelve sections, who will be sitting for the most important exam of their lives. 

It's good to be back.   

3 comments:

  1. Sir, I am very glad to know how passionate you are about your teaching and the students you love.
    I hope one day I feel the same about my profession as well.

    Good Luck with the classes Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am passionate about teaching and I hope I will never find any reason to change.
    Thank you for your good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best sir for your coming days,i hope and wish that you would be able to give wisdom to students like you did to us in a best way. thanks you so much, feels really great remembering the times spent with you in English classes. you the best.

    ReplyDelete