Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

2010 A Good Year


New Dawn...New Page...
2010 was a good year for the Punakha HSS family because our students did well There were many students who qualified for scholarships and all the 211 students passed the class 12 Board Exams. Seventeen of our class 12 students have qualified for various scholarships outside the country and many will continue their higher education in the colleges in our country.

A happening like this is a thing of joy.

Many of them came to the school to get their transfer certificates and apart from the usual handshakes and the greetings they all came with genuine smiles glittering with gratitude. I told them I was only doing my job but deep down I know their respect, appreciation and love is important.  The best thing about my job doesn’t include money, nor does it include the long winter holiday or the title of the ‘Noble Profession’. 
The best part lies in the love, respect and the gratitude I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment